Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Currently... Thankful!

I love reading everyone's 30 days of Thankfulness. And since doing a daily post is not possible for this mama, I thought I'd throw them into one post. I could post hundreds of things that I am thankful for, but I'll stick to 30 because I don't wanna bore anyone:)

  1. the hand full of people who actually read this blog
  2. the way my hubs leads our family so well
  3. new friends from all over the world
  4. old friends that we miss like crazy
  5. family who love and support us
  6. wifi
  7. the staff at YWAM that love & encourage us
  8. teachers who speak biblical truth to our kids
  9. Target
  10. Starbucks in Target:)
  11. Adoption
  12. friends who say "Yes" to God
  13. beautiful Hawaiian sunsets
  14. little girls with freckles
  15. the gift of Down Syndrome
  16. amazing books by missionaries {I want them ALL}
  17. amazon.com
  18. teenagers who make me laugh
  19. a roof over my head
  20. friends that let us borrow their cars
  21. washable markers {don't ask}
  22. laundry rooms with 2 washers & 2 dryers
  23. essential oils {they're amazing}
  24. Kahakai Elementary
  25. Ms. O {C + L's teacher}
  26. clean water that taste good from the tap
  27. my bible, journal & good pens
  28. amazing worship music
  29. Charlie's service dog Toby
  30. the Joy that only God can give me
I will give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart…I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.     ~Psalm 138:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment