Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, April 14, 2014

Here am I, Send me!

Isaiah's Commission:

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
He said, “Go and tell this people. ~Isaiah 6:8,9

This beautiful necklace designed by the wonderful Dawn Patterson over at Funky Fish Designs, helps get our tribe a little closer to Africa! I absolutely LOVE it & am thrilled to share it with you! This will look amazing around your neck or make a sweet gift for someone you love. Thank you for being a part of our "Yes." 
Head on over to purchase yours!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185221370/send-me-isaiah-68-hand-stamped-necklace?ref=shop_home_active_3


 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” ~Matthew 28:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment