Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Little of This. A Little of That. ~ Spring!


Spring! My 2nd favorite time of year. It's a little sketchy here in west texas, one day it's 88 the next its 38, but Hey, Spring is in the air! So amazing how God makes things new, things return to their green beautiful blooming state and God's beauty is evident. It does this girls heart good!



...And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” ~Rev 21:5

Currently...

appreciating ~ all that my hubby does for our family

watching ~ things slowly disappearing off my shelves & walls

reading ~ LARGE Family Logistics

laughing ~ at my silly Levi's messes so I don't cry

eating ~ less

selling ~ anything that will get us closer to South Sudan

dreaming ~ of my feet being on the ground in Africa

planning ~ what to take to Hawaii & then on to Africa

wondering ~ what things will look like for our family this time next year

brainstorming ~ the best ways to teach community health & helping babies breath

wearing ~ shorts one day & sweaters the next (Oh, West Texas)

preparing ~ massive TO DO lists

making ~ homeschool curriculum decisions for the next 2 years

remembering ~ how much God has stretched & grown us in the past 4 years

getting ~ my life organized

loving ~ how easy it is to part with "Stuff" (Thank you Jesus)

wishing ~ I could go to the Summit conference in Chicago


listening ~ to Lord, I Need You by Matt Maher

enjoying ~ coffee & sweet time with good friends

loving ~ how God has grown our marriage

hoping ~ to write a book one day

missing ~ having a toddler in the house

praying ~ for PEACE in Ukraine & South Sudan

knowing ~ God has a plan, he is in control, I just need to BE STILL



No comments:

Post a Comment