Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Little of This. A Little of That ~ 14 days 'til Christmas

This week I have been spending time in the Word. Seeking out what God has for me right now at this moment. And, apparently I needed to dig into what He has to say about Fear & Faith. So amazing to see where God leads you as you open His Word & then find that it is just what you needed for the moment. Praying that each of you will have faith, believe that He is, and seek Him.

Currently...

appreciating ~ that God has provided so that I can stay home

watching ~ Duck Dynasty with the kids

laughing ~ at my son in shorts, no jacket & a snow hat in 20 degree weather

eating ~ Poppy seed Almond Bread *made by a sweet friend

selling ~ Totally Cool Africa Coffee Tumblers

dreaming ~ of a White Christmas...Still

waiting ~ for no school, sleeping in, sitting by the fire, snuggling time with my kids

planning ~ to finish my Christmas shopping before Christmas Eve. Ha!

wondering ~ How that is possible

brainstorming ~ the most organized way to purge, sell & pack for South Sudan

wearing ~  Minnetonka mocassins with socks *LOL

preparing ~ for Christmas with family

shopping ~ for cool stocking stuffers

making ~ more pumpkin bread & Christmas cookies

remembering ~  all God has done in the past few years

getting ~ better and prioritizing

loving ~ my crooked Christmas tree

wishing ~ I could spend more time writing


listening ~ to Tyler & Bailey Dodds ~ Songs of The Church

reading ~ Discipling Nations

enjoying ~ spending time with my BIG girls

loving ~ that I get to see my brother after 2 years

hoping ~ that my children remember that Christmas is about Jesus

missing ~ my hubby...4 more days:)

Praying ~ for Ukraine, Noel Orphanage & South Sudan

Knowing ~ That I have a God who has redeemed me



No comments:

Post a Comment